Ready to land your dream role and get paid what you deserve?
Get expert advice from an Executive Coach who's helped hundreds of Black women land their dream jobs!
This live webinar will give you the tools and insights you need to navigate the job market in 2024.
Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at 6 pm EST
This masterclass will help you create a job search strategy to land a new role in 2024!
Nearly 194,000 workers were laid off in over 150 major job cuts in the US in 2023, according to Forbes’ layoff tracker. This trend significantly impacts Black employees as we face higher unemployment rates and fewer job opportunities. Specifically in tech where the Black tech talent gap is anticipated to widen in the coming decade.
Being a Black woman in the corporate world? It’s tough. We’re dealing with getting passed over for promotions more than we should, feeling the brunt of layoffs, and dealing with workplace microaggressions. Often, we are our sole support system, unable to turn to family for financial assistance when confronted with a layoff. The unique intersectionality of these struggles underscores the need for tailored solutions and support systems within the professional landscape.
Join us and learn how to navigate the job market with confidence, articulate your experience and skills, score more interviews, and broaden your network.!
This masterclass is for you if:
- You’ve recently experienced a layoff.
- You feel stagnant in your current career.
- You’re actively seeking a new role or considering a career change.
- You’re dealing with a lack of motivation or burnout.
- You’re facing challenges with a difficult boss.
- You’re tired of being overlooked and underpaid as a Black woman and want to work at a company that values your skills and experience.
Here's what we'll cover
- 2024 hiring trends you should know to maximize your job search success.
- How to overcome self-limiting beliefs as a Black woman so you can start your job search with confidence.
- How to use process mapping to stay organized and in control of your job search.
- Networking tips to build meaningful relationships online that can help you get hired.
- How to communicate the results of your work to highlight your value and impact to recruiters and hiring managers.
We’ll also share our FREE Land Your Dream Job Checklist with 40+ tips to help you in your job search. We cover everything from resume updates to networking and interviewing.
Meet Latesha Byrd, CEO of Perfeqta and Talent Advisor. Drawing from her hands-on experience collaborating closely with industry leaders, Latesha’s proactive study of future work trends will give participants a strategic approach to job searching in 2024.
Her training sessions have also helped Career Chasers members negotiate over $3 million in salary increases combined while gaining the confidence they need to advocate for what they deserve.